Netflix is one of the most popular streaming channels that can help you watch your favorite series and movies online. However, what we love about Netflix is its extensive collection of original productions, which cover brilliant genres like science fiction, mystery, feel-good romedy, history, and even mythology. If you’re looking for one platform that helps you stay entertained, this is the one-stop shop for all your binge-watching desires.
One more advantage of having a Netflix subscription is that you get to download these series and movies to watch at a later date for a fraction of a movie ticket’s price! That’s right, once you download a show or movie, it stays in the library for 30 days after which you can delete the download or refresh it to save it offline. If you’re wondering how this is done, let us help you! Explained elaborately below are all the steps you need to know.
Step 1: Check if a series or movie is available to be downloaded
Not every show or movie may be up for an offline download on Netflix, which is why you need to check first. In the app or website, log in and find the movie you want to download. Next, try to find the download button next to the name of the movie. If you find it, you can download the movie and store it on your device.
Step 2: Downloading a Netflix show or movie
Next, we learn how to download movies on netflix on mac with these simple steps. If you’re struggling to get the job done, there are several visual tutorials to help you quickly.
- Open Netflix on your Mac device.
- Search for the movie name or series that you wish to download.
- Click on the title.
- Click on the download button on the side of the title
- Make sure your internet connection is stable for the download to start.
Step 3: Access Your Downloaded Movie
You may store as many as 100 titles in your offline downloads section. Now that you have downloaded your Netflix movie or series, where do you find it on the app? Here’s how you go to the download manager:
- Open Netflix on your phone or device
- Go to the Menu icon.
- Click on “My Downloads”. This can be seen as a tab at the bottom of your screen on phone apps.
- Find all the downloaded movies and series here. All you need to do is click and start watching!
Step 4: Manage Your Downloads
Wondering how to edit and remove a download once you’re done watching it offline? Save some storage space with these steps:
- On the Netflix app, click on the Menu icon.
- Go to My Downloads.
- Touch or click on the pencil icon on the top right, it will help you edit your collection.
- Click on the movie or series you wish to delete.
- Now touch the trash can icon to delete the selection.
As you can see, it is very simple to download and edit your movie collection on Netflix. If you read the instructions carefully, you’ll find the process a breeze! For more instructional blogs, stay tuned to our next editorial!